Joico Vero K-PAK Chrome Demi-Permanent Creme Color 2 fl. oz. (60 ml)
Joico Vero K-PAK Chrome Demi-Permanent Creme Color provides high-gloss, natural-looking gray blending that fades gradually (within four to eight weeks). A gentle, ammonia-free formula means no lifting of natural pigment or damage to hair’s structure. And like Joico Vero K-PAK Permanent Creme Color and Joico Vero K-PAK Age Defy Permanent Creme Color, a true tone, intermixable palette offers you total artistic freedom and the ability to dream up endless color possibilities.
- K-PAK Technology repairs, strengthens and protects hair during processing
- Acidic pH of 6.8 is universally gentle to both hair and scalp
- No ammonia guarantees no lifting of natural pigment or damage of hair's structure
- True creme base helps product stay put during processing even with heat
- Lasting color results (4-8 weeks) that fade gradually and naturally
- Fragrance-free for ultimate client comfort
- Great for high-shine gray blending
- Intermixable shades offer you total artistic freedom, plus the ability to dream up endless color possibilities within a streamlined inventory
- Dual-color system designe to match Joico K-PAK Color Permanent Creme shades
- Features Clear Gloss, a non-pigmented shade to add shine and improved condition, or dilute the intensity of any formula
- May be used full-strength or adjusted with Clear Gloss for perfect deposit
How to mix Vero K-PAK Chrome:
Joico Vero K-PAK Chorme is mixed using 1 part Vero K-PAK Chrome shade to 2 parts Vero K-PAK Chrome Activator. 1:2.
Tip: Vero K-PAK Chrome can be mixed equal parts with Vero K-PAK Chrome Activator for a more opaque result.
How to mix Vero K-PAK Chrome Concentrates:
Concentrates are vibrant true color additives that increase your Vero K-PAK coloring options. The more concentrate you add the more vibrant the shade will be. Light shades require less concentrate. Use discretion when adding to blond or gray hair.
The maximum amount of Concentrate is 25% in addition to the formula. Always use 2 parts Activator to 1 part total color formula. 1:2. Mix color formula thoroughly.
NOTE: Concentrates may be used as fashion tones on pre-lightened hair. Remember that tonal results and fading issues are variable (depending on the hair's porosity), as this technique is for trend and high-fashion looks only.